SPA Blood, Sweat and Beers (QLD)
#SPAQLD present... BLOOD, SWEAT AND BEERS
Mixing good laughs with great learning, BLOOD, SWEAT AND BEERS aims to provide a unique opportunity to network with our fellow classmates whilst hearing speeches from a variety of themes.
Utilising the concept of 10 minute talks, you will hear from numerous speakers including two of our own students on a topic they are most passionate about.
DATE: Thursday April 11th
TIME: 6:30pm - 9:30pm
COST: FREE for all members of SPA and PA, $10 for non-members.
LOCATION: The Brewhouse - 601 Stanley Street, Woolloongabba
- Dr Stephen Rashford (QAS Medical Director)
- Leigh Fowler (QAS Critical Care Paramedic)
- Amy Craike (QAS Critical Care Paramedic)
- Elise Riley (Student Speaker)
- Sam Smith (QAS Critical Care Paramedic Intern)
- Henry Kelly (Student Speaker)
- Sergio Gomes (QAS Advanced Care Paramedic)
Tickets/Registration via: https://www.paramedics.org/events/